Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: FS: Carbon Fiber Hood

  1. #1
    Inactive Member CharmCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2001
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a brand new Fiber Images carbon fiber hood if anyone is interested.. still in the box and all... looking for ~450..

    ------------------
    www.extrememotorsports.com

  2. #2
    Inactive Member IAIA's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2001
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your from B-More? I already have a CF Hood but if you ever sell more 4G stuff let me know.

    ------------------
    www.fourthgenhatch.com

  3. #3
    Inactive Member CharmCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2001
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have some 17" wheels brand new in box for sale.. I have some other stuff.. where do you live in baltimore?

    ------------------
    www.extrememotorsports.com

  4. #4
    Inactive Member CharmCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2001
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BTW.. THIS IS FOR A CRX smile

    ------------------
    www.extrememotorsports.com

  5. #5
    Inactive Member marked001's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2001
    Posts
    795
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    same difference... smile it'll all fit the hatch.....

    whatcha been up to, rob?

    ------------------
    www.marked001.com
    under construction

    [email protected]

    illadelphia, PA

  6. #6
    Inactive Member CharmCity's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2001
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by marked001:
    same difference... smile it'll all fit the hatch.....

    whatcha been up to, rob?

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>


    Will it fit? I didn't know that.. I haven't been up to much lately.. working a lot.. the crx has been out of commision for like a month or two now.. I can't find out whats wrong with it.. it really sucks, because it stopped working right after I put my front mount on, and now all my turbo stuff is collecting dust in my room.. i'm starting to get real mad now.. I am dying to get the bastard running (blows #14 fuse when I drive it, but not when I am idling) so I can bring it up to PA.. the day I get it running, i'm going to get all the turbo stuff put on, so i'm trying everything to find the problem. what have you been up to? how is the weiner dog? (max?)


    ------------------
    www.extrememotorsports.com

  7. #7
    Inactive Member marked001's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2001
    Posts
    795
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mack (there's only one of him wink hehe.) is good...nothing much new w/ me...done w/ having a car for awhile...but I'll still be at the meet. what's the number 14 fuse for?

    ------------------
    www.marked001.com
    under construction

    [email protected]

    illadelphia, PA

  8. #8
    TurboLSi
    Guest TurboLSi's Avatar

    Post

    I can help you out with the blown fuse! Tell me is this the interior fuse block?

    And the hood.....I have been waiting for 3 months now and my hood still isn't here! I got a fiberimage SIR style hood. What style is your hood? I might as well cancel my order if your is an SIR hood. But anyways tell me more on you blown fuse. That's the kinda work we do at our shop.

    ------------------
    My car will be down for a long time!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member marked001's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 2001
    Posts
    795
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...joel to the rescue wink

    ------------------
    www.marked001.com
    under construction

    [email protected]

    illadelphia, PA

  10. #10
    TurboLSi
    Guest TurboLSi's Avatar

    Post

    Hey I just want to see some sweet ass cars at the PA meet.

    ------------------
    My car will be down for a long time!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •